added to your shopping cart
BEACHCOMBER HOT TUBS
Beachcomber Hot Tubs - Shipping Policy
Beachcomber’s 5 Star Placement and Wet Start
Moving your new Beachcomber hot tub from your curbside to your backyard can be a little overwhelming and damage to your new spa a possibility if you do not have the right equipment and expertise. The Beachcomber’s 5 Star Placement and Wet Start process provides a safe and easy option to get your spa placed where you want it and up and running quickly and effortlessly.
Contact our Beachcomber Customer Care team at 1-866-592-0134 to learn more about our “5 Star Placement and Wet Start”
- Only available with Beachcomber spa purchases, combining with any other spa brands purchase will result in order cancellation of this service
- Beachcomber representative will coordinate a time that works for you to receive your spa with the 5 Star Placement Option
- Narrow window (2 - 4 hr.) provided to help you coordinate electrical hook up
- Placement from curbside to preferred location site using a dolly system
- Un-package spa and removal of packaging material
- Beachcomber Wet Start process: At home* instruction on spa care and maintenance including digital control operation, water conditioning, drain and fill procedures (easy care maintenance guide included)
- Beachcomber’s unique Care Free Water Care System: Program for achieving crystal clear water
- Hand held test kit
- Water conditioning products
- Expert after-care spa support through Beachcomber’s factory and nationwide stores and service centres
At home instructions:
- “Wet Start” instruction only if electrical hook up is completed, but will be available through our Customer Care team if electrical hook up is not ready when 5 Star Wet Start Option is being provided.
- “Dry Start” instruction will be provided in place of “Wet Start” if electrical hook up is not completed.
Preparing for and Delivery:
- Review pre-delivery guide to ensure clear access, positioning, and installation requirements are met
- Foundation: Member responsibility: A flat, solid, level foundation (base) is required (100 lb per sq. ft.)
- Electrical: Member responsibility: Electrical installation and spa hook up is not included (Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.)
- Local building code / zoning authority: Member responsibility: Ensure all permits and requirements have been met.
Access and Clearance:
- Owner responsibility: Provide easy, clear, unobstructed access from the delivery vehicle (curbside) to the preferred location site
- Clearance required: W x H x L (straight) 101.6 cm x 2.4 m x 2.4 m (40 in. x 8 ft. x 8 ft.) to accommodate a tub on its side using a 4-wheel dolly moving freely
- Insufficient clearance: Owner responsibility: If a crane is required for delivery or preferred location placement, owner is required to arrange and coordinate crane service and pay in full at the time of service all costs associated.
For further details and instructions regarding the installation of your Beachcomber Hot Tub, please see our Pre-Delivery Guide https://www.beachcomberhottubs.co.uk/pre-delivery-guide